- Electronic Protocol to the Central Protocol Service
- Electronic Protocol to Addresses of the Ministry
- Implementation of Electronic Protocol and Decision Management in the Political Leadership of the Ministry
Electronic, protocol, handling and handling of mail documents
Automated document registration in the Directorates, through an interface with the implementation of the Central Protocol
- Debt management and case monitoring. Charging and monitoring of pending cases or cases to be processed on a period of time or by the employee who has billed the document. Electronic approvals procedure
- Automatically associate inbound and outbound documents and the ability to access all associated documents
- Mail tracking (search and retrieve any document through searches)
- Prints using the search function.
J2EE environment, XML , ORACLE Database Server, PAYARA Application Server.