HPRESS-XML – Electronic Writing System
Modern Electronic Writing System for the media newsroom
HPRESS-XML is a state-of-the-art Electronic Writing System for the media newsroom. It offers the ability to compose news, distribute, automatically import news from various sources and archive.
- Input from various sources (news agencies, journalists, faxes, correspondents).The information is in the form of texts, images, graphics, video and audio.
- Listing and accessing news by publisher, author, origin, category, extent, title, page etc.
- News editing (copy, move, compose, split screen, edit text).
- Full text retrieval with any words or expressions, with all possible endings and using a synonym treasure.
- Immediate (on – line) access to an unlimited amount of information.
- It enables journalists to remotely connect to the central system.
- Special edition for broadcasting management.
- Link to a paging subsystem for publishing jobs.
- System security classification by assigning different access rights to system authors, editors, operators or operators.
RELATIONSHIP TO NEWS AGENCY
- Receive news at the same time from different news agencies (texts, photos, graphics).
- News rating according to importance.
- Updating editors for important news arrivals.Archiving in the database system.
- Copy one or more news and transfer to the news editor.
- Search for news with any word or word combination in the text and title.
- Search by combination of words and elements such as date, agency, category, priority, title.
- Manage personal themes with relevant news.
- Modern Internet / INTRANET architecture according to international standards.
- Expand the system according to the needs of the organization.
- Fast and reliable system operation.
- Extremely safe for 24-hour continuous operation (dual computer system).
- Very friendly and easy to use with instruction screens for every function.
- Modify the system to meet the specific requirements of each environment.
- Connection with existing computer systems in the organization.
- Modern Operating Systems –HPRESS -XML is available on Linux, Unix, and Windows Servers.
- Powerful Database –Operation via JDBC with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL etc
- Application Servers –Support J2EE servers like Oracle, Glassfish, Jboss etc
- Web Browsers –Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari Opera etc.