Implementation of Electronic Protocol, Document Management, Content Management and Workflow, in the framework of the project “Digital Services of Public Property and National Heritage (HYD.EP.EK)
- Electronic, protocol, handling and handling of correspondence, confidential correspondence and internal correspondence
- Debt management and case monitoring. Charging and monitoring of pending cases or cases to be processed on a period of time or by the employee who has billed the document. Electronic approvals procedure
- Automatically associate inbound and outbound documents and the ability to access all associated documents
- Mail tracking (search and retrieve any document through searches)
- Prints using the search function.
- Process of electronic approvals using Digital Signatures .
- Integrated Project Management, Outbound, Accurate Outbound Copy, by insertingdigital signatures, protocol elements and appointments into relevant versions of documents
- Extended ability to handle attachments, document versions , and master document management (Forwarding)
- Automated posting of documents on the Di @ Health website .
- Interoperability with business applications (Registries, Portals) through web services
- Interoperability with other applications of the Ministry of Finance Electronic Protocol through web services
J2EE environment, XML , ORACLE Database Server, Weblogic Application Serve